Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for considering booking your accommodation with us.
We are proud of our accommodation, and we are keen to make sure before you confirm your booking, that you understand what is involved in staying with us.
These terms and conditions set out what we need from you to secure your reservation.
By choosing to book this accommodation you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
WE OFFER YOU
- A clean, safe place to stay. We clean our accommodation to the highest standards, and we regularly maintain our equipment and appliances.
- Privacy both during your stay, and with the security of the personal details that you share with us.
- The ability to change your booking on the following conditions:
- If you cancel your booking greater than thirty days prior to the date of your stay, we will fully refund your booking fee minus a $100 admin fee.
- If you cancel your booking between thirty and seven days from the date of your stay, we will refund fifty percent of your booking fee.
- If you cancel your booking less than seven days from your stay, there is no refund.
- Subject to discussions with you, we will endeavour to rebook your accommodation for another date.
IT IS A CONDITION OF YOUR BOOKING that you:
- Provide us with your name and contact details. If you decide to change the person responsible for this booking, please inform us of the new person’s name and contact details.
- Stay with us for a minimum of two nights, and over long weekends and school holidays there is a minimum stay of three nights.
- Notify us of the number of the people staying with you, and provide their names and date of births. Please inform us if the number of guests changes. Each property accommodates a maximum of 8 guests and guest numbers should not exceed this.
- Please obtain our consent prior to inviting other guests to stay with you during the booking period. We will do our best to facilitate additional guests.
- Do not host any parties in the accommodation.
- Pay 50% of the booking fee upfront and give permission for John and Jane’s to take the remaining 50% 30 days from check-in from the credit card supplied.
- Provide us with a pre-authorisation ‘hold’ of $500 on your credit card. This authorisation is a bond against any loss or damage incurred during your stay. We will take this authorisation the day prior to your arrival and we will retain this hold for a period of three business days after your departure. If our property is damaged during your stay, we will deduct the repair cost from this bond.
- Notify us if you have a question about the accommodation, or if there is a problem with any of the equipment or services.
- Adhere to all of the below house rules during your stay.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us as John + Jane’s Beechworth as much as possible. We also expect that you will take care of our property as you would your own.
- Please leave the property neat and tidy upon checkout.
- Pets are not permitted on the premises.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours.
- There is to be no loud noise after 10pm.
- Strictly no smoking in the properties.
- If you use the BBQ please ensure you wheel it out of the storage unit and clean it when you’re finished.
- Please notify us immediately if there are any breakages or damage to the property during your stay.